S.U.B.U. Local 2280 Open Session

Night Barb
Toffee here... OMG, so not only does she dress me up in 'DRAG' err it is a drag, I mean well, you teamsters have all suffered for me, I know.. anyhow so now she comes home from work and talks about rain.. Port and Crab cakes..

I think this management needs to be taken to task, I can't do it alone...
We all know the cats are scabs!
 
Snickers here:

Vic (SheltieGuy) left me in the bedroom... he is in the shower (he thinks im dumb so he left the computer on)... I am new to the forum and to the world. ( im 6 months old) .. Can I join SUBU? Is there an age requirement.

I get yelled at for pooing on the carpet .... Vic doesnt understand that I sometimes get confused about where I am supposed to go .. I was never in a Union before but I would like to learn more about SUBU.
Can anyone give me any info????:wink2:
 
Sheltie
Union
Bargaining
Unit


Don't ask Angus to answer this question. He categorically believes that SUBU and SUBARU are the same thing and goes off on an anxiety attack reliving having his neutering surgery and throwing up in the car.

-Newton
 
Snickers here:

Vic (SheltieGuy) left me in the bedroom... he is in the shower (he thinks im dumb so he left the computer on)... I am new to the forum and to the world. ( im 6 months old) .. Can I join SUBU? Is there an age requirement.

I get yelled at for pooing on the carpet .... Vic doesnt understand that I sometimes get confused about where I am supposed to go .. I was never in a Union before but I would like to learn more about SUBU.
Can anyone give me any info????:wink2:

Pssst! Snickers! Are you still there? Indy and Bacca here!

Mom went to the bathroom and instead of following her there like we normally do, we thought we would jump on the computer instead. We can't be too long, else she will get suspicious!

Everyone is welcome to the SUBU. Pretty soon we'll be sending the call to the union. Stay tuned!

Now quickly go give your human a lick or something, so he thinks you're still paying attention. And whatever you do, don't let him know that you have thumbs for typing!
 
Pssst! Snickers! Are you still there? Indy and Bacca here!

Mom went to the bathroom and instead of following her there like we normally do, we thought we would jump on the computer instead. We can't be too long, else she will get suspicious!

Everyone is welcome to the SUBU. Pretty soon we'll be sending the call to the union. Stay tuned!

Now quickly go give your human a lick or something, so he thinks you're still paying attention. And whatever you do, don't let him know that you have thumbs for typing!
im in !! keep me in the loop!! im goin to take another poo on the carpet .. BRB.
 
Deja here,
My human is asleep at the moment. I want to know if the SUBU can help me with my little 'problem'. Darby get WAY too much 'me' time. He's allways up on mom and dad getting treats and petted.. it's not fair!

I want a call to action against all little white sheep with brown ears!!

I expect a call from my steward.
 
And against things that go "meow"! Our job as lap-warmer has been taken over by non-union kitten scabs!

We want to see a clause in our next agreement about diets. If our food is going to be rationed then we want a trade off!

Australasian Branch members
Deska and Tully
 
Back
Top