Southern Sheltie Get Together~

Boy this got long quick...

I've had a change in schedule for the weekend so Vash and I might be able to make it down. Looks like you guys are about 2.5 hrs away from me here in NC.

I haven't caught up on the whole thread, but is there anything I could bring that hasn't already been assigned to others? :)

Oh..how cool & awesome~

Soda would be perfect! Let me know if you need irections.We use Maps.com,as it is better than Mapquest.

And again,if you get into Cheraw #9..go to Walmart and we will come get you,as we are a good 15 miles out of town ok.GPS will send you to China,before it gets you on Brocks Mill~
 
I will get some soda, too!! I've been trying to get a definite answer on what I should bring for like 4 pages now... I like Coke and do not like Pepsi, so the more the merrier with that? I mean, it is a SOUTHERN Sheltie gathering. Oh, yeah! Michele, you are a yank (heheheee), which do you prefer? I have a feeling that once the sweet tea is gone, we'll need some supplements on a nice hot day.

Poor Chelle..I'm so sorry.

This thread got very long,very quickly,as I checked in this morning.I am a coke person to,even though Brian's job security depends on Pepsi!!! Blah..blah..

Coke is a favorite.Brian tells me I would not be able to tell the differance..WRONG!
 
Checking through some other posts ...... Tetherball......... Michele - Did you get yours set up ??? This looks like a blast.

Oh yes,I put it up when the guys are out there.Trapp has already chewed the cord,so I ca'nt leave it out there all the time.

We will have to move it once everything gets settled & assembled.Tables,canopies etc.We don't lack for shade here,so we'll try to keep it under one of the big trees here.

Brian has a to do list a mile long.Not to mention last minute poop scooping here.
 
Ahh just a thought,if ya'll are bringing soda pop,will it already be in a cooler with ice?

We only have one big cooler,plus the fridge.If you have no cooler,we will just pop them in the fridge ok~
 
Michele, it is okay. You've even said that there are stores near, so I figured in the worst case scenario, we would take a quick trip!

And Ashley, I'm not a sweet tea drinker either. I can stand a glass, but I won't even choose it over water (my fave) or Coke (a must-have with Mexican food). Weird, I know.
 
Absolutely no comment!:o:o:o:o

You guys are so darned bad!

I sat here reading the replys,then I said it fast like...ah duh! Blonde moment. i'm ready to hide under the table now

It's really something how 1 mis spelled word,can send us all down potty lane....................
 
That was a good one Michele!

Originally Posted by mbfrench
..... Let me know if you need irections

You guys are going to have a blast !! I'm so jelous .:rolleyes2: Looking forward to the pictures though.
If you guys need Some assistance as stated above, ( snicker ) See Michele ! ROFLMAO:lol:
 
Back
Top