Teddy lost his Groomer

Teddy looks very good in his red coat! It should keep him nice and warm. Again, sorry you're having to go through this but thank goodness it will all grow back. As for the cats, in my experience, (2 different kitties and 7 different Shelties) cats and Shelties generally get along very well.
 
Well guess it's time for an update it's been almost a month since Teddy's haircut and I am just now seeing a little color in his coat on his body his hair is just over .50 inches on his back. Any idea how much longer before real color returns?
 
Boy I don't know - never have shaved a Sheltie down. Their undercoat is definitely different color than top coat. I imagine it will take many months for it to grow all the way back. Just judging from Meadow's spay shave.
 
The cold weather will help bring it in faster, but as Sharon said it takes several months to completely fill out. But it will come, take heart! Misty blew her coat late summer and it's still not fully back.
 
I took someone's idea and gave instructions and stayed close by I am just glad he has some color again.
But it was a team effort, I just followed the suggestions everyone gave me here on SN. and after last time I was very happy how he turned out today. I went ahead and scheduled his next 2 grooming appointments.It is a good thing to I was running out of groomers that are relatively close by :)
 
Back
Top