I just read this warning from my breeder's yahoo group.
Whatever you do...DON'T GIVE YOUR DOGS TRIFEXIS. HEARTWORM MED.. My Jack is in the hospital..we tried trifexis for the first time yesterday (his interceptor has been off the market). and by 8 pm symptoms started...I had to take him in at 7 am..lethargy..confusion..tremors with a twitch every 15 seconds..no appetite..he looks like he's on an acid trip..his gut is drawn up...all symptomatic of poisoning..vet called company ...they admit some problems..will pay for blood panels on internal organs for toxicity reports but won't pay for rest of treatment...so many people will be trying this drug due to not being able to get the discontinued interceptor or sentinel...tell all your dog friends... NO TRIFEXIS...EVER !
yup I wouldnt touch it with a 10' pole...ever read what they put on their site and pg dogs...yikes...it just seems overly toxic from what ive read and heard...


