Why Won't Other Dogs Play With Ellie?

That's ALOT of information! Are you implying that you have butt hair that frizzes like Bentleys?? I'm hoping that you meant just "generally"! :lol::eek2:

Hahahaha! :lol: You're right...I didn't specify. Good thing it's not my butt hair that frizzes like his...I'm not sure I would risk using the flat iron! :eek2:
 
Not to derail the whole 'ironing my butt hairs' part of this thread but I have to say.. every time I read the title of this thread it makes me sad.. I want to bring Deja down to play with Ellie! She would love to play with her.
 
Hahahaha! :lol: You're right...I didn't specify. Good thing it's not my butt hair that frizzes like his...I'm not sure I would risk using the flat iron! :eek2:



:lol:, I don't know what this thread was specifically about but it sure as heck is funny! TY for putting a big smile on my face!!:smile2:
 
Not to derail the whole 'ironing my butt hairs' part of this thread but I have to say.. every time I read the title of this thread it makes me sad.. I want to bring Deja down to play with Ellie! She would love to play with her.

I know,it just makes me sad! Wished we were closer to,as i'm sure Trapp & Ellie would be great friends.And of course Earnhardt would love to meet her~
 
gavin at the dog park

He's the referee!! I don't know what he's saying/barking, but the other dogs ignore him completely.

He doesn't really play, but he loves to run and be chased. It's hilarious when he and another herding dog are chasing another dog....they don't stand a chance!
You should see the grin on his face at the dog park :) He patrols there, too.
No other shelties at our dog park (although there are some in the neighborhood they don't get to go play) :( But he loves to play fetch with the aussies and border collies. Well, he chases the ball with them, but usually lets them get the ball. Then he escorts them back to the ball thrower! He is like glue to anyone with a chuck-it

Everyone thinks he soo cute and sweet, since he just follows people around the park (he loves to help people picking up after their dogs).
 
Back
Top