A continuing Sca-ga

So I am headed out to get my race leathers fixed (not a crash just a zipper) and was loading the GPS with the location and some bits from RoadSideAmerica along the way. Well Sca is either excellent when I am in on that computer or pure evil. Tonight it was evil Sca. First he comes blasting in with a shoe that he climbed up and got. I take that and he is quiet for a small time. Then I hear the rattle of plastic. He sometimes treats his toy box as a toy so I ignore it. Rattle, rattle... quiet. Rattle, rattle... quiet. Rattle, rattle... quiet. Well I get done and walk out to a nicely shredded kleenex coating in the living room :mad: Seems that he has figured out how to get into the covered garbage can in the bathroom :yes: Dang smart dog :cry:
 
Of course he needed the flashlight - to see under the trailer, he still hadn't found the bunny . Simple........
 
He was certainly on the hunt for something, wasn't he?

Liam says to tell him we have a mirror Liam here as well. But there is a fireplace Liam too, that Liam just needs to bark at, just in case it comes out and gets his and Emma's toys.
 
Back
Top