Brooke - not good news

A small update - I am almost superstitious to post it! But, Brooke had now eaten TWO jars baby food turkey for me! That's 5 ounces all together, which is not bad. If I can get her to eat another one at dinner time I'll be super happy. I'm sticking with turkey and not mixing it up. Got her out in the stroller for a nice outing at our City College which is located above the beach and has beautiful views and nice planting, big trees, flowering plants etc. It was nice to get out of the house. I did get a video of it but don't know how to post that here? Do you have to upload it to a video site first? (Such a non techno person here....)
 
OK here it is. For some reason it is not as clear as on my hubby's phone which recorded it. But you get the idea. Faith is photo bombing and making sure we are headed in the right direction.


On another note, she ate another jar of baby food. I decided to puree some dark meat chicken to make my own baby food, and wouldn't you know it, she turned her nose up at it. I know turkey does taste different, but I was sure hoping not to have to keep buying those tiny jars.....
 
What a wonderful video! Brooke looks quite content relaxing in her stroller!
I understand your frustration! Just when I would find a food one of my sick boys would eat... then they would refuse it after a couple of feeding. My refrigerator was littered with test runs of different food.
Good luck... glad Faith the overseer day s making sure all is well!
 
Oh I love seeing Brooke in her stroller! And Faith too! She looks so very content!

So glad she ate !

Turkey - baby food - hubby is Canadian so for years on end i would cook a turkey for Canadian Thanksgiving (family would call and ask if I was cooking one and the answer was always YES!), then one a month later for American Thanksgiving, then another for Christmas. One year I said phooey, kids and I bought one of those baby food jars "compete turkey dinner" and served it to him... :) Answer to the phone was call still yes, but don't think they thought it was as funny as we did!

Hope she remains eating. So many make homemade baby food - sorry she did not eat yours!
 
Thanks for the video, Sharon! It's so nice to see Brooke relaxed and happy. I swear by those baby food jars and always keep them in the house. I alternate between the chicken and turkey...I use them for giving pills, mixing with food or rice, after surgeries or just feeding like you're doing when one won't eat. I know you don't get much in the jar but you can't beat them, they're magic! I hope the streak continues for Brooke! Thank you for keeping us posted. :hugs
 
Back
Top