Ellis is having Emergency Surgery

I am so happy for you and Ellie, and am praying right along with you that this is the end of a very unhappy episode for her. How sweet that through all of that she still reacts to your voice! That is one special little puppy. Give her a pat for us! :smile2:
 
Crossing fingers and paws that this will do the trick. Poor little girl! It's so hard for us to watch them go through this because we can't explain why!

Hugs to you both!
 
It sounds like this recovery is already better than the last time around.. I'm so happy to hear she did so well. I think you have come through the worst of it. Good news!
 
Lahree, I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier. All my prayers for you and Ellie.
Big ((((HUG)))). Hopefully, this will be the end of her illness. I still wonder if that S&N Vet didn't mess it all up. Will keep asking St. Francis to pray for her and see to it that your Ellie is okay.
 
What a story Lahree! Again, I'm so sorry that you had to go through so much stress! I'm so relieved that she's doing better. What a time for the forum to go down, I spent the whole day checking if it had gone back up so I could find out how Ellie was doing.

Keep us up to date on her progress :smile2:
 
Whew!

I think we're all about as frazzled as you are! Your vet seems to be one of the good guys & my money's on him. Hopefully, this will be the end of the spay from hell. Get some rest :sadsmile:
 
My friend and I have been following your updates on Ellie. We brought the lap top to work tonight to get a update...we were so worried for the both of you that when we read that she was doing well tears of joy welted up in our eyes!!! We are so very happy for Ellie being on the road to recovery!:biggrin2:
 
Man, I've got tears in my eyes too! I'm so glad Ellie is through her second surgery and doing so much better. Our little ones are so precious to us and I just imagine myself in your shoes and I get sick to my stomach. It doesn't suprise me a bit that she recognized your voices and wanted mommy & daddy. I bet she's so happy to be home, and that you are so happy to have her home. You guys are great parents, keep up the good work. Ellie is lucky to have you both.

And I agree, what a terrible time for the forum to go down!
 
Wow, havent been able to get on since Friday and I just can't believe how quickly poor Ellie went down hill in that time. It is really frightening. At least I logged on to hear the good news. What troopers you all are and how exhausted you must be.
 
Thank you Jesus and St. Francis !!

I'm so relieved to hear that ellie has come out of surgery well. Please give her gentle hugs from all of us. It's like waiting to hear news of a family member in surgery, So relieved she did well. My prayers are still with you and Ellie for a speedy recovery. Now you can be rested. With Ellie by your side of course.:cool: Thanks for the update !
 
Back
Top