FERGY IS HOME

I gave Pico his nap 'queue' by covering him with a towel. He would lay down and often go to sleep.
Now it doesn't happen often, but I will cover his crate opening with the towel after I put him in there (so no closed crate) and that seems to work for a short nap.
Its all the stimulation... he would get very bratty and I knew it was naptime.

we love pictures :) They grow up sooo fast!
 
We are having some difficulty in "slowing" FERGY. He is definitely the most devilish, rambunctious, tear-em-up puppy we have ever had. Time in his cubicle is definitely a God Send. Laddie wears down toward end of day and just hides. He does great at night. We try not to put him in bed before 8:00 PM. Mama usually goes to bed close to eleven, Fergy does a potty run and back to bed. Another potty run in four hours or so and sleeps until seven or eight. He is "food" high. If we fed him whenever he wants to eat he would be too fat to walk. lol. We have to assume being so active he is actually hungry most of the time.
Laddie has been such a good big brother and we try to give him ample praise and love. He is such a beautiful Sheltie.
One other thing about FERGY, he can jump like an antelope. He had no problem getting onto fireplace hearth. Now look at that face and tell me we don't have a problem !!!! LOL
 

Attachments

  • LADDIE-Beautiful pose 03-2-24 copy.jpg
    LADDIE-Beautiful pose 03-2-24 copy.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 13
  • FERGY at the fireplace 03-2-24 copy.jpg
    FERGY at the fireplace 03-2-24 copy.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 14
Great pictures, I can see mischief in your little ones eyes :) Sorta like if you stop watching me I can get into that.You know I want to.
While I will agree Laddie does look very handsome and regal/dignified.Thanks for sharing your pictures.
 
FERGY is doing a lot better with the hyper activity. He and I had a little "Set-To" the other day which I think helped.
Had an incident yesterday with him having some diarrhea with a little blood. Vet tested stool- negative for Parvo etc..
Gave him a couple shots after jamming the probe up his rectum for the test swab. He was not happy!!!
Working with him using the leash. Not pushing real hard. Think taking it a little easy will be fine with him. CHIP walked/strolled with
leash first day home and never wavered. LADDIE has never liked the leash. He thinks of it as, "Oh Boy! we are going for a walk/run
with jumping over tree logs etc."
 

Attachments

  • Fergy sun bathing copy.jpg
    Fergy sun bathing copy.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top