Sandy in CT
Premium Member
Love the video! I am so amazed that Piper and Finnie took to the stroller so quickly and so well and I agree with everyone else - Riley looks quite happy in his new stroller!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You saw that? LolUmm... you left a bag of treats in the stroller with him? Gavin would be into that bag within 2 minutes!


Who wouldn't be happy with a 3 mile walk?great pix
they all look happy![]()
Thank you, yes definitely lots of spoiling. I bought a stroller for him and we go out every morning for a long walk (my other two are loving it too). Riley sleeps downstairs but now he's waiting for me in the living room in the morning (before I had to wake him up). He loves his stroller (plus all the spoiling and being able to get out) and enjoys the homemade cookies he gets to eat!Oh no! That’s terrible news. I’m so sorry. Enjoy every moment, time for some spoiling and special things lots of love.
Today on our walk we stopped at a coffee shop (my sister joined me) and I got the boys a few donut holes. Apparently Riley likes them wayyyy more than my homemade cookies! He was nudging the bag and if I hadn't moved it I'm sure he would've helped himself!Umm... you left a bag of treats in the stroller with him? Gavin would be into that bag within 2 minutes!