Surgery for Ellie Tomorrow

We are glad to hear from you--but I am sorry to hear that you have so much going on. I am sending good thoughts to you, and your husband as you guys deal with this and hope Ellie's surgery goes well.

Please keep us posted.
 
A blast from the past !!! Sorry to hear about your husband's eye issues. Praying for God's Blessings for your family and for dear little Ellie's surgery. Hang in there !!!!
 
I had replied but post disappeared, stupid work computer...
But sorry to hear about your hubby's vision problems and surgery for Ms Ellie whose awesome stories I was sorely missing around here!!

Sending positive thoughts that all will be well
 
How could we forget our curly haired sheltie girl! Poor Ellie, really has had a tough time. I hope they give lots of pain-killers, if not a pain patch. Are they showing you how to make peeing more comfortable for her after the surgery, poor thing it won't be easy. Once the pain is gone it will probably make a huge difference to her life, and yours. I can imagine with every thing else you are going through it is one added sttess you didn't need, but know that we are all thinking of you.
 
Thank you all so much for your wonderful posts. I am still waiting to hear how she did. Evidently there was an emergency surgery that went before her surgery and at 11:00 the vet said he was just getting ready to start--that was two hours ago! I should have asked how long the surgery takes!
 
Lahree, of course I remember you and Ellie.

Sorry you and your family have been through so much.

Prayers that Ellie comes through her surgery fine and it ends her issues once and for all.
 
It's good to have you back but I'm so sorry all this is going on! I'm sending good thoughts for Ellie and her surgery. :fl

I'm also sending some strength to your husband and you, as you go through these changes related with the loss of his vision. :hugs
 
Wishing the best for Miss Ellie today and for you and your husband.
Snap sends his regards to one of his kindred spirits.
 
All good wishes and the very best for Ellie. May everything work out for her and the operation is a success story.

Keep us updated.

I am so sorry to hear about your husband, that is truly a tragedy for both of you.
 
Back
Top