danisgoat
Moderator
Great news overall. Please keep up posted when the blood test results come back in.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh no...my mistake! I'll remedy that later!By the way a Blueberry update without pictures is totally unacceptable.
Not sure how long the blood work takes...at least a day. It's pretty much all up to me, I keep the breeder updated but I make all the decisions and I am responsible for all the costs. She has certainly stolen my heart...last night I went into the living room to get my jacket to take her outside and she started crying because I had a baby gate up and couldn't follow me. She is such a total sweetheart and loves to cuddle on my chest, the higher the better.
I forgot to add that she gained over a pound in just over 2 weeks! Now 10.1 pounds! She's got a bit of a belly but her ribs feel good. She loves her food!
By the way a Blueberry update without pictures is totally unacceptable.
Good one!!! True too!
