Dog Wheelchair

I think maybe his sleeping on my feet, pinning me in my spot on the couch, is a reaction to me going back to work after a few months being pretty much completely stuck at home.
He was pretty perky yesterday, and I almost gave him a quick walk in the evening but it was already (my) bedtime.
we have another heat wave coming, so we might be limited to quick walks in the morning and evening for a while.
He is quite sad that the UPS store where they give him treats has limited hours (10-6), and he doesn't get to stop by anymore cause we can't walk when its that hot out.
 
Gavin had a real good walk on the beach!
It was cool and foggy.
He walked without prompting all the way to the point and back.
usually I have to pull him a bit, but not today. The only pulling I did was on loose sand where its hard for him to use his cart.
Now he is passed out at my feet, sleeping.
definitely making sure I am not going anywhere without him :)View attachment 16167
That's one happy boy! Brought a smile to my face looking at that picture Cindy! Beautiful!
 
Outside of belly rub time, the beach is the only time I get my spunky boy back :)
And then he spends the rest of the time sleeping in his many dog beds.
Or on my bed...on his own pillow so he can rest his head like he likes.
He is definitely a pillow dog
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6817.jpg
    IMG_6817.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
Outside of belly rub time, the beach is the only time I get my spunky boy back :)
And then he spends the rest of the time sleeping in his many dog beds.
Or on my bed...on his own pillow so he can rest his head like he likes.
He is definitely a pillow dog
The sweetest slumber ever!
Just love how his head is strategically placed on that pillow!! ❤️
 
Back
Top