Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Now you've done it. I'm going to be hearing that song in my head for the next couple of days coupled with pictures of a naked woman in a bathtub with shelties and bubbles.


Now you've done it. I'm going to be hearing that song in my head for the next couple of days coupled with pictures of a naked woman in a bathtub with shelties and bubbles.

Barb, when you send the fur on its way, I hope you warn your customers and staff to look out for flying furballs.![]()
Neither of my guys really ever blow their coat. Their undercoat just gets thicker and thicker and fruitless hours of trying to brush it out just never seems to get the job done.
So in desperation, I finally bathed the dogs myself today (normally, I leave it to a groomer!). Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed it. I have a deep tub with a spray nozzle. I got in the tub with Dog #1 (naked....yeah there's a visual). Soaped and rinsed. Threw a towel over and tossed him outside to dry. Then on to dog No. 2. Same drill. Had a glass of wine on the deck (yes, I did dress for this) then decided to take the blow dryer to both of them (never did that before) and quick flips with the 35 mm pin brush to help loosen things up.
I think they actually quite liked it! (ok, I'm just going to stick to that story)
I expect to have fur flying within the next day or so! I hope. I don't mind vacuuming it....just want it OFF the dogs once and for all!
Hopefully no more fat Sheltie butts!![]()
I feel your pain !!! Treesa also has a voluptuous derriere ... ahemm ... ( runs in the family I guess)
during the groomer mishap ...) 

Oh, that's a whole new song.....Tumble, tumble, tumble
You know the old song: Tumbling tumbleweeds? Our version: Tumbling furballs.