New puppy... maybe

Well there was no doubt that bundle of cuteness was leaving with you! We're all waiting impatiently for update and pics, we all live vicariously thru other people's puppies!! :lol:
She’s very calm so far and is completely fine with being in her crate for the ride.
So snuggly. I hope she stays that way. She’s been carried and snuggled since she was born so hopefully.

it was so cute when she came charging back to me after they took her out to do her business before we left!

It’s about a three hour drive. We’re getting close to picture time!!
 
I don't have a measurement in inches but I can say that Toby is 18.4lbs as of this week and he is a little over five months old. Our vet suggested he might be close to 30lbs, if not a little bigger. When we got him at 9 weeks, he was 8.5lbs.

He's been gaining a steady pound/week since then!!
 
I don't have a measurement in inches but I can say that Toby is 18.4lbs as of this week and he is a little over five months old. Our vet suggested he might be close to 30lbs, if not a little bigger. When we got him at 9 weeks, he was 8.5lbs.

He's been gaining a steady pound/week since then!!

Roxy weighed 10.5# at her first vet appointment Wednesday. The doc wants me to increase her food because she’s in the thin side. When I picked her up she was 11 1/4” at 11 weeks.

I’ll be curious to see where she’s at at our next appointment in the first week of December. I think that will put her right around 4 months. I’ll ask the vet and see where she thinks she’ll end up.
 
Roxy weighed 10.5# at her first vet appointment Wednesday. The doc wants me to increase her food because she’s in the thin side. When I picked her up she was 11 1/4” at 11 weeks.

I’ll be curious to see where she’s at at our next appointment in the first week of December. I think that will put her right around 4 months. I’ll ask the vet and see where she thinks she’ll end up.


Our vet said that a standard rule she uses is to double the weight when they're four months old to get a general idea of how big they'll end up. At four months, he was 14.7lbs
 
Back
Top